At Body Image we make no warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of Web site conduct, internet services and internet viability thereof, and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Although we make every effort to preserve the privacy of our users, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our web site.
- The information on our web site should be up-to-date, accurate and complete, however we provide no guarantee as to its correctness.
- In no event shall Body Image Physical Therapy and Fitness be liable to a web site user for:
- Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from or related services of this web site.
- Injuries to persons or property arising from the negligent acts or omissions of Body Image Physical Therapy and Fitness, its owners, employees, or agents.
Occasionally we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing or calling us at the telephone number provided on our Contact Us page.